Signing N'Golo Kante has given Chelsea another option in midfield this season, but it has also called into question the future of Cesc Fabregas, who is now interesting Juventus. After only making the bench in the Blues' first Premier League game of the season against West Ham on Monday, the British media began to speculate over whether the Spain midfielder has a long-term future under new boss Antonio Conte. According to the former Italy coach, however, Fabregas has not kicked up a fuss about the situation, while claiming everything could change. "I'm happy with his attitude," the coach said. "I know I am at a big club with many good players, but I have to choose eleven for each game. "This time I made the decision to leave him out, but that could change next time." Other clubs, including Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid have been credited with an interest in the 29-year-old, but following the sale of Paul Pogba to Manchester United, another midfielder could be needed in Turin
Wednesday, 17 August 2016
Fabregas on Juventus' radar
Signing N'Golo Kante has given Chelsea another option in midfield this season, but it has also called into question the future of Cesc Fabregas, who is now interesting Juventus. After only making the bench in the Blues' first Premier League game of the season against West Ham on Monday, the British media began to speculate over whether the Spain midfielder has a long-term future under new boss Antonio Conte. According to the former Italy coach, however, Fabregas has not kicked up a fuss about the situation, while claiming everything could change. "I'm happy with his attitude," the coach said. "I know I am at a big club with many good players, but I have to choose eleven for each game. "This time I made the decision to leave him out, but that could change next time." Other clubs, including Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid have been credited with an interest in the 29-year-old, but following the sale of Paul Pogba to Manchester United, another midfielder could be needed in Turin
Labels:
football
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment